Apache JMeter Quick Course
Session Date: — — —-
Time: –:– AM (IST)
“Only for first 20 Candidates”
Q & A
Apache JMeter Quick Course
Apache JMeter is a java based Performance Testing Tool. Apache JMeter leads in all other performance-testing open-source tools. Many MNCs use JMeter for their day-to-day performance testing activity to identify the performance bottlenecks in their application or software system. Considering the high demand for Apache JMeter, PerfElite Solutions offers a quick learning course that will provide you with a quick and detailed knowledge of JMeter. The course is designed under the guidance of industry experts. Apache JMeter Crash Course is formed by considering all the aspects of learning to get a deep understanding of concepts, theories, practicals, and live projects.
What you’ll learn at the end of this course:
• A basic understanding of the JMeter tool
• How to use the JMeter tool for Performance Testing?
• Important JMeter Elements and purpose.
• JMeter Script Recording, Scenario Creation, Test Execution and Result Collection.
32 Topics • More than 10Hrs+ Session Duration
(A total of 4 to 5 days will be devoted to the session, each of which will consist of 2+ hours of training.)
Demo Site User Flow Navigation
What is Correlation?
Identification of dynamic value
Write the correct regular expression
Add a post processor
Replace the dynamic value with correlation variable
CSV Data Set Config
Test Execution in Distributed Mode
Test Execution in GUI and Non-GUI Mode
Test Result Analysis
View Results Tree
Response Time Graph
View Results in Table
HTML Test Report Generation
HTML Test Report Walk-through
JMeter integration with PerfMon
JMeter integration with Dynatrace
JMeter integration with AppDynamics
Q & A
Our Expert Instructor – Veerababu Kodi
Veerababu Kodi has been working as a performance tester and engineer for over ten years. He graduated with a Master of Computer Application from Osmania University. He is extremely well-versed in a wide range of performance testing tools, including LoadRunner, JMeter, etc. With years of experience in the software industry, he is an authority on establishing end-to-end performance testing procedures that adhere to all applicable guidelines. Actually, he has real-world project experience in a wide range of industries, including e-commerce, insurance, healthcare, and banking.
Performance evaluation is an area in which Veerababu Kodi has spent the last five years honing his skills and delivery numerous workshops on performance evaluation for businesses.
Additional Benefits of Course:
• A debut session will help you to clarify all your doubts related to Apache JMeter.
• After enrolling in the course, you are eligible to get online support to resolve your query through our online Q&A forum or direct WhatsApp group.
• You will get a chance to evaluate yourself via an online quiz.
• You will get a course completion certificate at the end of the training.
• If the online quiz is not enough for you, then our interview panel is available to evaluate your knowledge of the respective course and will highlight your weak areas.
Who this course is for:
Manual testers, Webservice Testers,Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Performance Testing